Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Invisibility Post # 5: Help! I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!

I seem to be stuck. All I can think of is how everything could be blogged about in terms of its invisibility factor.

There's the obvious:
Two large trees were cut down in our yard!
The one existing room in the otherwise unfinished basement has been deconstructed! (seriously, that one's totally gone, walls and all -- it's practically begging for me to post pictures and write about how it's now invisible!)

There's the less obvious (the -- wait for it --invisible, if you will):
All the summer posts that are sitting in draft form in my files, waiting to share their newsy bits!

I could just keep going and going and going and GOING with this pathetic theme. Which is...what I meant by "stuck."

But I won't. Or at least I'm trying not to. But here it is, Invisible Post Number 5 that's pretending not to mention Invisible Post Numbers 6, 7, and 8!

So let me just get this one last joke in and I'll change the topic:
An invisible turkey, an invisible priest, and an invisible rabbi go into an invisible bar, and the ba.....

--Oooooooooooooooo, SHINY!


And in case you can't tell how big that thing actually is, here's a bit of scale.


Yes, BIG. And so very, very shiny!

It has On Demand Digital Cable...which has Mad Men...which has a pink bathroom, just like ours! I'm totally hooked.

And, finally, free to move on from previous obsessions (to a nice shiny new one)!

P.S. Sorry about the dead horse and all!

No comments: