Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Hi. Today is February 27. I just posted something dated February 14. I did not edit the date or time on it. I simply wrote the last sentence and hit the "publish" button.

Why did it take 2 weeks to do that?

I don't know.

I happened to catch a bit of an Oprah show the other night where the guest suggested that physical clutter in your house = mental clutter in your mind. Well, I'm living proof of that! (Hello, guest! Come on in! Careful you don't trip over the clutter of my mind!)

It's spring cleaning time, folks.

In real life, our basement project is nearing completion. We are rearranging furniture, pulling out boxes that have been in storage these past months, hanging pictures on the wall, and sorting through those things that stay and those things that need to go.

In virtual life, I plan on pulling out drafts that have been in storage these past months, hanging new posts on the wall, and sorting through those links that stay and those that need to go.

So now that I've posted TWO times this morning, it's time to go do a house-related job. I'll be back.

1 comment:

BalajiEnterprises said...

Thank you for providing such very essential information about The Spring Cleaning, This is very helpful and essential for our daily life, just like House cleaning, The House Cleaning is also important in our daily life to make us healthy,

Thankyou.