Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Hot Square Meal...and Other Important News

Take a look at our menu tonight. It's a smorgasbord of savories! A rainbow of rarities!

....A bounty of boxes. A jumble of junk.

But still, it is a hot square meal! Well, ok...a hot rectangle. See?

...a hot, rectangle meal with a couple of circles thrown in so it is balanced.

There's a reason we're eating like this tonight: I'm trying to clean out the freezer.

And why am I suddenly interested in cleaning out the freezer?

It's because of a little thing I like to call "WE ARE MOVING!" Yep, the rumors are true. I've been waiting to post about this until all the last-minute scares and negotiations and loan approvals were neatly signed, sealed, and delivered. (Which they finally were, as of Monday night.)

One week from today, we will be waking up in an entirely different house. In an entirely different neighborhood. In the very same town.

There will be plenty of posts about this change, I'm sure, but for now I've got to keep moving along here! (pun intended)

Much of our stuff already looks like this:

...but there are still a lot of empty boxes waiting to be filled.

Posting may be light for a bit, while I finish clearing out of this house and settling into the new one.

But don't leave! Back in a sec!

No comments: