Friday, June 27, 2008

Amalah's Deodorant Dialogue

I sat down to type up an idea I had for today's post....but first took time to check in on amalah's latest, and after laughing my way through THAT, everything I've got is just pretty darn dull!

Please allow me to offer you this Post of Deodorant Silliness, courtesy of amalah.com*, while I go grab another cup of coffee and keep my daily drivel to myself this time.

Trust me; you'll thank me later. Click on it! Go on -- click, already!!

(See? Told ya so.)

ANOTHER EDIT - 6:02pm: -- OH! Mom! Forgot to warn you....amalah swears. Um, kind of a lot? Or, rather, her toiletries do? But just, ya know, beep it out in your mind, mmkay? Hey, mom? You coming back?
-------

*Well, yes, I do realize that I mention her regularly. And link to her, too. But do you see why?! Plus, she is the blogger who got me hooked on the whole bloggy-blog thing in the first place, ya know. I Stalk Heart Amalah! **

p.s. -- OK, and now I feel compelled to clarify that I meant "stalk" in the nicest internet-y way possible. I read her blog daily (and have for several years now) but don't comment or anything, cuz, ya know, there's like 300 people commenting already! And I know she's mentioned stalkers many times, both the genuine and jokey varieties...and, so, just to be sure we're all on the same page here, I'm a tongue-in-cheek jokey one, OK?! Amalah, if you read this, please know I am in an entirely different state! And I never even leave it! And --aw, screw it,...I'll just go edit my silly little strike-out to something more innocent.

**In future editions, this paragraph will be edited to read as follows: Well, yes, I do realize that I mention her regularly. And link to her, too. But do you see why?! Plus, she is the blogger who got me hooked on the whole bloggy-blog thing in the first place, ya know. I Lurk Heart Amalah! --Ed. 11:50am, 6/27

No comments: